Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2012

So happy!

The minute I saw this photo of my younger grandaughter, taken by my daughter on her phone, and emailed to me, I knew I had to scrap it! The look of complete happiness on her beautiful little face just epitomises (hmm good word!) what a happy, carefree childhood should be!! I left the large expanse of blue sky in the photo because I like the impression of freedom and space it gives and kept the layout fairly simple and uncluttered. The gorgeous papers are My Minds Eye -Follow your heart, torn, inked around the edges with added faux stitching.
The kite embellishments are cut from the papers, mounted on chipboard, with twine and ribbon added. Hope it does my lovely girlie justice!

challenges entered southerngirls  use chipboard
                               onceuponasketch followed sketch

Thanks for looking!
Chris
x

8 comments:

Julie said...

Perfect layout for a perfect photo! Gorgeous!.x

Julie said...

Sorry Chris, I forgot to say Thanks for digging out your chipboard and joining the Southern Girls Challenge this time :).x

Kay F said...

That IS a great photo of your granddaughter! She looks very happy! Am loving those very cute kite embellishments! Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

Eila Sandberg said...

Sure is one wonderful photo of your GDD! love the expanse of sky in the photo and the white space of your page. Really adore the cute kites as well! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely page with us at OUAS!

Helena said...

Lovely photo and a lovely take on the challenge. Thank you for playing with us at OUAS.

Kim said...

lovin those kite elements...thanks for playing along at OUAS!

phamil said...

Gorgeous page! Love the kits! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

Anonymous said...

Lovely creation, so full of energy.