Followers

Sunday 3 March 2013

New Challenge at Hobbycutz and bloghop

Hi folks, if you read the previous post you probably think your going mad or seeing double, but you're not -it's  just me being technically challenged! Something has happened to my blog (sob)! The comment thingy has disappeared from previous post- yes, you've guessed it - the one about the blog hop! The blog hop at hobbycutzchallenges, a brand new challenge and my first blog hop!!! Soooo now I've stopped screaming and banging my head on the wall I'm posting this so hopefully there will be somewhere for you to add your comment  for the hop!! Please scroll down if you haven't already read the previous post, it explains all about the fabulous new challenge, and gives details of the hop!
Here's my card (again!)
Now it's time for you to visit Natali's blog  to see her lovely creation.
Hope you have a lovely day.
Thanks for visiting!
Chris
x
Challenges entered: divasbydesign anything goes
                                 thesisterhoodofcrafters birthdays
                                 digitaltuesday birthday
                                  inkychicks Mothers Day or birthday
                                  .lovesrubberstamps tag
                                 creativecardcrew birthday
                                 shoppingourstash. tag

17 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Chris, what a great card. The Swirl with the flowers is fantastic and the colour combination with the pictura just great.

I wish you a wonderful Sunday, hugs Claudia

Debs M said...

great make - sorry to hear you are having problems with your blog x

Kerry said...

Don't you just hate computers Chris....It's the only thing that would make me jump off a bridge!! Maybe it was a good thing to see your card posted twice...just in case lol. It's absolutely gorgeous...I love the colors the spotty flower and of course the sentiment...so true! xx

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation Chris! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is an awesome creation, really swish. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

An Occasional Genius said...

I love this card Chris...it reminds me of a top I brought on my hols ;-)

Hugs xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Chris. Love those shoes!

Susan xx

Hayley said...

Don't you just hate computers when they don't play nicely? Great card Chris. I love the sentiment.

Hugs
Hayley

Laura Love said...

What gorgeous colors! I love the leopard print - super cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Marcy said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors you used and all of your pretty details. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh how adorable, I love the leapard print and the fabulous die-cuts. So cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Chris, came across for the Hobbycutz blog hop, love your card for that, handbag, shoes and leopardprint, a winner....also loving the above card, too, such a fun image and colourful too xxxx

Unknown said...

I want those shoes! Fab card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

Diane said...

I'm sure your sister loved her shoe card Chris !!

hugs Diane xx

Natali said...

Chris, this card is amazing!! Lovely combination of image and paper. Gorgeous details.
Hugs,
Natali

Alica said...

Lovely card! Nice image and I love the die cuts!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

ursula Uphof said...

Lovely card Chris, and I like the colouring. Ursula xx