Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

Do you have Chrismas all tied up?

 
.....no?? Me neither! :) Even when I think I'm organised I'm just not!!! Ah, well it'll all get done in the end, I'm not going to stress about it!
Anyways, it's time for our new challenge at Hobbycutz and this week it's my turn to set the theme, which is 'All tied up'. Nice and easy, huh? All you need to do is add something that ties to your project! For my card I used this sassy image, Mrs Claus (lucky Santa!!) from the fabulous KennyK, our generous sponsor this week She's coloured with copics. I tied two tiny bells to a Hobbycutz wooden leaf, which is also coloured with copics.  Please take the time to visit the challenge blog to see what delights my teamies have for you, we would love to have you join us this week.
Have a lovely restful Sunday!
Chris
x
PS ...just 10 more sleeps!
 
Challenges:
brownsugar Christmas
digihaven Merry Christmas
sassystudiodesigns it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
thestampingchef anything goes
getinky Christmas
kennykskraftykrew anything goes
 


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is fabulous Chris, I like that image from KK and really like the nice papers you used and layout of your card. ...and no I don't have Christmas all tied up ... I still haven't sent out my overseas cards!!!! Late yes so late, as always !!!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Irene said...

Hihih so cool

LG Irene

chrissy xx said...

She is a cutie Chris! FABulous colours and I LOve your design.
LOve these pretty bells too.
Chrissyxx

Kim Kelley said...

Very pretty and sexy all wrapped together! Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and love the layout too, gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Natali said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful idea to colour wooden leaves. Looks amazing.
Hugs,
Natali

Annmakes said...

Wonderful christmas spirit, thanks for joining us at Get Inky!

Desire Fourie said...

Such a sassy Christmas design. Love the twine.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Chris. At least you managed something "tied up" on your card ;)

Merry Christmas.

Susan xx