Followers

Saturday 28 December 2013

Watch the birdie!

Hello everybody! Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful festive season with your loved ones! I had a brilliant time, can't believe just how quickly it's all over...all that planning and prep...then whizz bang...it's gone! Still, we can look forward to next year...!
I apologise for the poor quality of the photo of my DT card for this weeks challenge at Sweet Stampin', which is 'a little bird told me'. As it's still the season of goodwill we 've made it an  easy one this time, just needs a bird on your creation, plus some stamping of course! Mine is a simple tent fold card, the cute image is a freebie from Birdie Brown (how very apt!!!) coloured with copics. The bunting is hand cut and I added a stamped greeting! How I enjoyed not making a Christmas card!!!
We are sponsored this week by Crafty Ribbons and our usual monthly sponsor The Ribbon Girl.
You can see what my lovely teamies have made and enter your own creation by clicking here.
Thanks for visiting!
Chris
x
Challenges
4kraftygirlz anything goes
charismacardz anything goes
digistamps4joy anything goes

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a cheerful birthday creation. Love the little banners.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Julie said...

Ohhh Chris, this is absolutely gorgeous! I've got this freebie, mind if I steal your design sometime? You know how much I love bunting! Happy new year to you and your family. Xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and colours.xxx

NGCARDS said...

Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

Wendy L said...

Super designed card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fabulous and great card Chris.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Kathleen said...

Love this card, fabulous colours and a great layout.
Happy New Year to you and your Family.

Kath xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is fabulous Chris. Happy New Year to you. Judy x

crafty-stamper said...

fabulous card love the images and bunting -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Desire Fourie said...

Back with my dt hat on:
This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kim said...

This image is adorable! I love the colors you chose, bright and fun! Happy New Year!!!