Followers

Saturday 14 June 2014

Say it with Flowers

Happy Saturday! Hope yesterday passed without any misfortune for you all!
For our new challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week we would like to see your flowery creations.
My card is a bit different from my usual makes and I'm not sure if I like it... but I definitely enjoyed the process of making it! I love stamping and getting my fingers inky! The tag is distress inked in two colours, the image stamped with versamark and clear embossed, then inked again, with a darker shade, over the whole tag, then pressed with a hot iron ( between two sheets of baking paper) to remove clear embossing. I added a little texture paste some white Frantage and coarse glitter. The background paper is inked with the same colours and stamped with an Indigo Blu flourish. The flower is made using a Tim Holtz die. I told you I had fun!
Please take the time to pop over to Sweet Stampin', the Sweeties have created some fabulous cards to inspire you this week. We'd love to see what you create too.... everyone loves flowers!
Our lovely sponsor this week is the Ribbon Girl.
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

What an amazing card - a different style for you but fabulous to look at and obviously great fun to do. Hugs, Tracey x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous! I'd love to be able to do something like this, just scared I'd make a complete **** of it!!

Susan xx