Followers

Friday 11 November 2016

Anything goes with the Southern Girls

Good morning, late again with this post, I've been struggling to catch up all week! This card is for the current challenge at Southern Girls....better late than never! The theme this fortnight is the favourite...Anything Goes. We're sponsored for this by Polkadoodles and Crafts and Me, both these companies were very generous in providing images for the DT to use, so thanks for that :)
My image is from Polkadoodles -called Octavia-Moonfly unicorn. I loved colouring this magical image, I chose soft blues, purples and aqua with plenty of added glitter. There is so much detail in this image that I kept the card design simple, just adding some die cuts a pretty sparkly ribbon and a few pearls. Thanks for visiting today, although my card is a tad late there is still plenty of time for you to join us this challenge...just click here to hop over to Southern Girls Challenges and see what Team Trace have made to inspire you!
Must rush, still loads to do this morning, then I'm meeting my daughter for lunch!
Have a good day
Chris
x

Challenges entered:
createsandmakes #5
deepocean #141
digichoosday #45
sunnyday #22
craft-deebowz November Challenge
LPOCF  #45
ribbongirls #nov Challenge


12 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful Chris!!

Sharon x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chris your colouring of that beautiful image is awesome her hair look amazing, fantastic colours and card design, I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Pamellia said...

Wow, just gorgeous Chris! I love that image, holy cow, what a beautiful focal piece! Her hair is really incredible, I'm completely captivated by this one!! hugs :)

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
what a very gorgeous card, and I love that image and your colouring is super.
Her hair is a gorgeous colour, and I love your very fab design of this.
Have a very lovely weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

Stunning card, gorgeous background and a super image, fantastic colours and colouring.

Kath x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh my hun this is stunning so beautiful your detail is fantastic wonderful colours hugs cheryl xxx

Pawsitively Creative said...

Beautiful image and the colors you chose are what make this so gorgeous. I really like that you added the glitter and kept the background simple so the focal point stands out! Stunning! ~Niki

Gail said...

OOoh, such a beautiful image and colored wonderfully! Your ribbon bow is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our November challenge! --Gail

Scrappin Sue said...

Lovely
Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting x

ELE said...

fabulous your color.
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

O my Chris....just had to leave a comment this little stunner....gorgeous image....Joolsx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gosh I LOVE this image! Beautifully coloured and so fab all in shades of blue. Stunning card, really love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo