Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Keep it feminine



Good morning, hope your week is going well This is the first of two cards to share today, it's my DT card for Creative Moments, the optional theme this week is 'keep it feminine' and we're sponsored this week by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
To make my card I used  papers and a frame from the Flower Power range. Unusually for me there is no mage, I added flowers to the frame instead.
Thanks for visiting, hope you can play along this fortnight...remember the theme is optional, anything goes at Creative Moments.

Chris
x

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

A lovely design Chris..the papers and flowers and the hexagon detail look fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Love your layout and all the fabulous elements, super papers too.

Kath x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Chris, love the design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is beautiful Chris what an amazing card design, love the colours and layers also the lovely flowers, ACE make
hugs
lorraine x

Pamellia said...

What a beautiful card Chris! The background is lovely, the added embossing enamel is a wonderful sparkly touch! Love your layered up flower arrangement, and the sentiment banner is a beautiful element! A gorgeous birthday card!

chrissy xx said...

BEAutiful! I LOve your colour and design.
These flowers are so pretty too.
Must admit I don't make many without an image either.
Chrissyxx